SmartPAC PRO - Brake Monitor
Built-in, full-featured stopping performance monitor
Monitors press stopping performance
The SmartPAC PRO's Brake Monitor is important to the safe application of machine guards such as safety light curtains. It warns the user when stopping time exceeds safe limits.
- Real-time stop-time monitor
- Displays stopping and starting time, and limits for both
- Displays stopping angle to help determine the critical angle for die protection
- Has the ability to perform a 90° stop-time test at the touch of a button
- Separate brake warning indicator light
The unique brake warning indicator on SmartPAC PRO's front panel gives advanced notice that the stopping time is approaching its limit. This alerts maintenance to perform the necessary repairs on the brake.
The SmartPAC PRO Brake Monitor can perform a 90° stop-time test, which is required to set the proper safety distance for personnel guarding devices.